MetLife Policy Update
- Provides online account access for a Policyholder or Policyholder’s Spouse
- Requires the policy number and PIN (the customers PIN is a unique access code that is printed on the letter received by mail)
- Site is operated by Quality Planning in association with Metlife
Any questions about the Metlife policy update procedure can be directed to a Renewal Specialist at 866-354-5939. Please note these specialist are available from Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday 6:00 am to 2:00 pm (Pacific Time). If a user is locked out of the service please wait an hour and try again.
- Specializes in insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs
- Serves over 90 million customers in more than 90 countries across the globe
- Founded in 1868
- Corporate address: 1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York, U.S
MetLife is considered one of the largest provider of insurance in the world. The firm has operations in the US, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. MetLife has an operating income of around $4 billion dollars and became a publically traded company in the year 2000. The firm can trace its roots back to a company named National Union Life and Limb Insurance Company that issued insurance to Civil War solders. In 1868 the National Union Life and Limb Insurance Company became known as Metropolitan Life Insurance Company aka MetLife.
- Access MetLife Auto and Home policy updates online