- Allows a customer to access AT&T rewards online
- Requires the customer account number and zip code
- All rewards cards are issued and operated by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
The AT&T reward center is designed for U-verse Rewards, AT&T High Speed Internet and AT&T Digital Life Rewards customers. Customer should receive reward notification within 30 days of AT&T service installation. Once customer service has been confirmed and verified the reward should arrive to the mailing address of record by AT&T in about 4 weeks. AT&T customer will have 30 days to claim the award before expiration.
Other AT&T Reward Facts
- Rewards may require 30 days of service activation from the time of installation/activation before posting to the Reward Center
- Only one AT&T reward can be posted at any given time
- Customer can only redeem rewards if service is active and account is in good standing
- Most rewards cannot be combined with other promotions
- Reward cards cannot be used to pay a AT&T bill
Each reward offer is unique and not all members are eligible for the same offers, as each member may have different offer requirements. All rewards MUST be claimed by the expiration date shown on the reward mailing.
AT&T Inc. American Multinational Telecommunications Firm
- AT&T Inc. NYSE (T)
- Phone: 210-821-4105
- 246,xxx employees
- Specializes in voice, data and text services
AT&T is headed by CEO Mr. Randall L. Stephenson and is based in Dallas, Texas. Before AT&T the firm was called SBC Communications Inc. up until 2005. AT&T works closely with IBM to develop and market special products. AT&T has high valued investments in Telefonos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. and America Movil, S.A. de C.V. The firm is in fierce competition with Verizon Wireless, Orange Business Services, Cox Communications Inc., British Telecom, HP Enterprise Services and Metro PC’s.
- Online AT&T Reward Center Access