Visa and MasterCard Benefit Center
- Provides a quick rundown of some of the lesser-known benefits of Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- A third-party site operated by BofA for their Visa and MasterCard
- The user only needs to provide the first ten (10) digits of the credit card number
- The site is backed by Affinion Loyalty Group and has been verified by BOA customer service representatives
- The site has no access to customer credit card accounts
Once the user has provided the first ten digits of their card number they will then be able to browse a list of benefits associated with the given credit card. The Benefit Information Center site is intended for credit cards administered or issued by FIA Card Services, N.A..
BofA Corporation (BAC) -NYSE
- US-based banking and financial product provider
- Current President and CEO is Mr. Brian T. Moynihan
- The corporate office is located at Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon StreetCharlotte, NC 28255
Bank of American is an US banking behemoth with more than 5000 banking locations through out the country and 16000 ATM’s that can be used free of charge to BofA customers. The firm has a 11% profit margin and the reigning CFO is Mr. Bruce R. Thompson.
- Find hidden perks associated with BofA issued credit cards
- Free to use with no gimmicks