Cubs Fanfoto Site
- Allows a fan to find their Wrigley Field photo online
- Requires the date of the game and the gallery number to locate the photo
- Prints are printed for a professional lab using a high-end printing process on the highest-quality papers
The Cubs FanFoto webpage is operated by Major League Baseball and the Chicago Cubs. All photos can be purchased and printed for a stated price. The current special is a Buy 2 8×10 prints, get 1 5×7 print free.
Find the Photos
- Navigate to the Cubs FanFoto site
- Select the date and gallery number
- A screen will appear with all pictures from that date/gallery
- Click on the desired picture to make an order
Please note that the Cubs FanFoto service only supports JPG files. To add multiple images, hold the Ctrl key (for PC users) or the Command Key (for Mac users) when selecting. The user can also check the status of a FanFoto order by clicking on the “track order status” from the site. The customer will need the order # to track the shipment. Other MLB teams provide this exact same product to their fans like the Boston Red Sox FanFoto site.
Recommended Print Room Products and Prices
- 2014 Cubs 8×10 Print $19.99
- 2014 Cubs 11×14 Season Schedule Calendar $29.99
- X-Large Refrigerator Magnet $19.99
- My 1st Game 8×10 Print in 13×16 Frame (black double mat) $99.99
All products are subject to shipping and handling charges. Most products should arrive in 7 to 14 days once the order has been placed.
- Major League Baseball field home to the Chicago Cubs
- Opened up in 1914 under the name Weeghman Park
- Located at 1060 West Addison Street Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Nicknamed “The Friendly Confines”
Wrigley Field was built-in 1914 and renovated in 1937 and again in 1988. Wrigley was called Weeghman Park up until 1920 and then Cubs Park up until 1926. The fields signature item is the thick, green, ivy covered brick outfield wall which has gobbled up many balls and sometimes even players over the years. In more recent years Wrigley has hosted outdoor hockey games involving the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Allows a fan to find a photo from a Cubs game
- A customer can order gifts based on the photo