Doculivery Adventist Health
- Allows an employee to access their Adventist Health employee to access their paystub information online
- The User ID is the employees Novell 611 User ID (the ID the Adventist employee uses to sign in to a computer at work) plus their Employee ID
- The employee ID can be found on employees printed paystub or the time clock
For help using the site please please locate the contact person on this list that is associated with the employees given hospital. This person should be some in their local HR department. Individuals located at another facility are not able to provide support. The Doculivery site is verified by GeoTrust. The site also provides a user guide that provides step by step instructions when using the Doculivery Adventist site.
Adventist Health System
- Non-profit health care organization
- Serves both the Southern and Midwestern United States
- Revenues surpass $7 billion dollars annually
- The Adventist system supports over 40 hospital campuses
The Adventist Health System operates urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and skilled nursing facilities as well as having a presence on college campuses across the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and employs over 70,000 people. The company is based on the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. It is estimated Adventist cares for over 4 million patients per year with operations in 10 states.
States with Adventist Facailites
- North Carolina
Adventist Health Systems offers some of the more popular medial services to include: Behavioral Health Cardiovascular Diabetes Digestive Health EmergencyEye Care Center Family Practice Home Health/Home Care Imaging Services Mammography/Breast Center/Breast Care Minimally Invasive/Robotic Surgery Neurology Neurosurgery. A Adventist location map will display all operations along with their address and phone number of each facility. Check the Career center to find a job with the firm.
- Provides a Adventist Health System employee with online wage statements
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, 500 Remington Blvd., Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440 phone: 630-312-5000