Ocean State Job Lot Doculivery System
- Allows a Ocean State employee to obtain pay stub information online
- The employee will need their Doculivery user ID
- For help with the website please call the MIS Help Desk at 401-295-2672 ext.5
The Doculivery OSJL website is available in English or Spanish and provides a guide in PDF Format that will allow a user to view basic quick-start information needed to log in and access the OSJL electronic documents ONLINE.
How to access the service
- Navigate to the Ocean State Job Lot Doculivery site
- Provide the User ID (new employees will have to register)
- Provide the users password
- Click the log in button
- Once logged in the employee will see the main screen which is organized by tabs
- Click on the employee Pay Stubs
The service will also let an Ocean State Job Lot employee set up email notifications which will alert a user once a new pay stub is available for viewing online. Please note that the employees initial password is the last four digits of their SSN.
Ocean State Job Lot
- Retail Discount Chain
- Locations in New England and Upper New York state
- Was founded by Roy Dubs and brothers Marc Perlman, Alan Perlman in 1977
- Based out of North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Ocean State Job Lot is a popular Northeastern discount chain that makes the majority of profits through the sales of closeout and overstock merchandise items. Before visiting an Ocean State please check out the weekly flyer to find coupons and current sales. Many people consider OSJL to be a close out company but they like to call themselves a opportunistic merchant. The company operates over 100 stores and are always looking to hire Store Managers and Assistant Managers, middle level supervisors and store associates. Ocean State Job Lot compete with Dollar Stores and Walmart.
- log-in to the Doculivery system
- for site help dial 401-295-2672 ext.5