BNSF Award Selections
- Allows a user to view rewards associated with years of service
- All awards will automatically come with the BNSF Railway logo
- If the user prefers to have a different logo please dial 888-708-7080 and press 1
- A larger picture of the award can be viewed by clicking on the image
Awards are based on years of service and are in the following: 5 year, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50,and in 55 increments. The more years served the fancier the award option will be.
- Celestron 80mm Spotting Scope (55 )
- Olympus Digital Camera (55)
- Venturer 19″ TV & DVD Player (40)
- Howard Miller Wall Clock (25)
- Trollbeads Leather Bracelet (20)
- Sterling Silver Bracelet (10)
- Replogle Adams 9″ Raised Relief Globe (5)
If an award is discontinued the employee can pick from an award of similar quality and value will be offered. Please note that rings are available in whole or half sizes only. Some BNSF Railway Company award my shown an emblem, engraving or other symbolic option depending on what is in stock.
- For awards that are damaged upon receipt please toll-free number provided with each award
- A Return Authorization Number will be provided
- Return the damaged product to: O.C. Tanner at 1865 South Main Street, Suite 12, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
- Please allow up to three weeks for the award to be reissued
Develops and implements employee recognition strategies and rewards programs to both large and small businesses. The firm was founded in 1927 and was named after the founder Obert C. Tanner. O.C. Tanner has operations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. The O.C. Tanner client list is scattered with numerous Fortune 100 companies. The firm is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and provided the Gold medals for the 2002 Winter Olympics games.
Award Tracking and more
- Pick out an award