Fish 4 Opinion
- In an attempt to improve customer service Pets At Home has introduced an online customer survey requesting candid feedback and opinions about their stores
- Customers could win a €200 Pets At Home gift voucher in exchange for taking the Fish 4 Opinion survey
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older in order to compete in the prize draw
- Please have the Quite Ref, Date of visit, Time of visit and the total amount spent (all of this information can be found on the customer receipt)
- The Fish 4 Opinion site is administered by the Service Management Group
In order to be eligible for the prize draw customers must complete the survey in full. No purchase is required to participate in the drawing and winners will be announced on the 7th of each month. All Fish 4 Opinion winners will be notified via email or post within 7 days of the drawing. The decision made by the panel will be final and there is not a cash alternative option. Winners may be required to pose for photos with local media for publicity purposes.
Pets at Home
- UK’s largest pet supplies retailer founded in 1991 by Anthony Preston
- Specializes in a large selection of pet supplies to include food, chew toys, bedding, medication and other random pet accessories
- Public limited company that trades under the symbol PETS
- Based out of Handforth, near Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Employs over 6000 people at nearly 300 stores
Pets At Home is the KING of pet supplies in the UK with a net income of over £35 million annually. The company bills themselves as the “ultimate pet shop experience” and is a “paradise for pet owners”. Pets At Home prices tend to trend higher than the average pet supply store but that is expected when the quality of product and service is this high. The company offers a VIP Club that will provide exclusive offers by email and a 10% off coupon for first time users.