Fuel Rewards Program
- Request a Fuel Rewards Network card
- Or if the user already has a card they can Activate the FRN Card online to redeem Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell stations
- The program is FREE to join
Please note in the event the user has already requested a FRN Card online, it is automatically activated. Please note that fuel reward points will expire on the last day of the month immediately following the month in which they are earned. This program is only associated with Shell fuel stations and not other firms such as Exxon.
- Fuel reward points will be earned when purchasing products, car washes and auto services at Shell stations
- The member must use their FRM card at the time of purchase in order to earn points
- Rewards will appear in the members account immediately after the purchase has been finalized
- Rewards can be used on a variety of items such as dining out, eCoupons and shopping at an Online Mall
- Most but NOT all Shell stations participate in the Shell Fuel Rewards Program
How do members earn rewards? For every $50 spent on the FRN card the member will receive 5¢. The program is associated with over 10,000 popular restaurants meaning a member should have access to a variety of dining options unless they live in a rural location.
When a fuel reward member links their MasterCard to the Dining program they will receive a one-time 5¢/gal bonus for the first $50 spent.
The program is also associated with a few grocery stores but at a very limited selection.
Grcoery Stores in the Shell Fuel Rewards Program
- Country Mart
- Smart Foods
- Winn Dixie
In order to take advantage of the eCoupons associated with the program the fuel rewards members will have to link a participating grocery or drug store’s loyalty card to their FRN Account. This only takes a few minutes to do and can be completed online. Please note that it will take 2 to 14 days for grocery rewards to be posted to the members account.