Gift Certificates Redeem
- Allows a user to redeem or check the balance of a SuperCertificate
- The user will need the Super Certificate number on hand
- Certificates allows members to earn gift cards
- Also allows a user to sign up for email updates and alerts
SuperCertificates can be redeemed for gift cards from airlines, hotels, theaters, restaurants and popular retailers i.e. Walgreens. Please note that these certificates cannot be redeemable for cash except as required by law.
Other Relevant Program Notes
- The member has the option to have the SuperCertificate delivered by email or mail
- e-Gift Cards are sent via email and can be used immediately
- Most merchant gift certificates can be used in store or use on its website depending on the merchant in question
- No shipping charge when redeeming a SuperCertificate
- Check the status of an order online by accessing the member account and navigating to Order Status and enter the Order Number in question
- Allow 13 days for the Super Certificate to arrive by mail if in the US
In the event a gift card is lost or stolen please contact the issuing merchant’s for their replacement policy. Some merchants may not issue replacement cards.
How to redeem a SuperCertificate
- Navigate your web browser to the SuperCertificate Redemption page
- Provide the Super Certificate number (more than one can be entered at a time)
- You will be redirected to the merchant gift cards available for exchange
- Select desired gift card and pick the denomination and add that card to your cart
- Proceed to checkout and the value of your SuperCertificate is deducted from your cart total
- Order is considered complete when you see the confirmation number
- Customer will receive a confirmation email
Please note that a total of 10 SuperCertificate numbers can be entered at one time. Generally speaking the SuperCertificate gifts cards have an expiration of 13 months from the date of issuance.