Checkers and Rally’s Guest Survey
- Allows a user to take the Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed online survey
- Upon completion of the survey the customer will receive a validation code that is redeemable for the promotional items found on the receipt
- The customer will need the 4 digit Checkers or Rally’s store number and the date of visit
The Checkers/Rally’s customer survey allows a recent visitor to answer a few short questions in relation to their visit and in return will receive a code to validate the coupon receipt. The code will be towards the top of the Checkers/Rally’s receipt while the date of the visit will be located towards the middle on the right hand side of the receipt.
Guest Obsessed Survey Instructions
- SAVE the customer receipt from Rally’s or Checkers
- Navigate to the Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed site
- Provide the 4 digit code and date of visit
- Answer a few short customer service related questions
- Write down the survey code on the customer receipt
- Present it at your next visit to Rally’s or Checkers
Checkers and Rally’s
- Operated under the name Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
- Checkers was founded in 1986
- Rally’s was founded in 1985
- The two firms merged in 1999
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants Inc is based out of Tampa FL and has about 800 locations across the Southern and Midwestern United States. The firm is owned and operated by Wellspring Capital Management and is a private business (not found on the stock market). Checkers and Rally’s restaurants looking very similar and serve the exact same food. Popular menu items include the seared and seasoned burgers, grilled hot dogs, french fries and milkshakes. Combo meals will range between $4 to $8 depending on the size of the meal. All Rally’s/Checkers combo meals include a soda and fries.
- Recent Rally’s/Checkers customers can take a survey online
- Customer will receive a coupon in return for the survey