HP Help Me SmartFriend
- Provides tech support to HP Premium Remote Services
- To use the site the customers must have an account and have a scheduled Remote Tech Session
- The customer will need their code to begin the HP SmartFriend Connect session
HP SmartFriend provides 24/7 personalized support by phone or computer access for any brand of PC or tablet running Microsoft Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. The Certified SmartFriend reps are available to help with any computer hardware issues to include viruses or slow download speeds.
HP HelpME Smart Friend Featured Support Services and Prices
- HP SmartFriend Complete Plan ($14.99 per month): Unlimited over the phone support at anytime where technicians can also login to a computer to resolve technical issue if needed
- HP SmartFriend Solve My Problem ($99.99 one time payment): Provides one time support over the phone
- HP SmartFriend Windows 8 Quick Start (69.99): Provides a 45-minute Windows 8 tutorial
Any questions about the HP HelpMe services or tech issues can be directed to 866-756-0309. For all other non HP HelpMe issues please dial 800-HP-INVENT.
More HP HelpMe Notes
- Online support sessions can last a few minutes to a few hours depending on the nature of the case and other variable involved
- Once a session is over the HP SmartFriend Services rep cannot get back into the customers PC until another session is started
- All HP HelpMe techs are A+/MCP/MCSE Certified Professional
- Basic HP SmartFriend Tutor Plan and HP SmartFriend Complete Plan are available at no cost to the customer
- An early termination fee of $70 will be charged if the customer cancels the HP Helpme service before the contract is up
- The minimum term is 12 months regardless of plan.
Hewlett-Packard Development Company was founded in 1939 and is considered a global IT company. HP is based out of Palo Alto, California, United States and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Allows a user to access their scheduled service appointment