IKEA Inside Worker
- Provides IKEA employee benefit information online
- New IKEA employees will have to register for the service
- Once registered the employee will need to re-set their password every 90 days
- For ICO Worker customer support dial the HR Service Center at 1-877-212-HR4U
Please note that password can only be reset from a IKEA computer. Employees will not be able to reset their password from a home or personal computer. If a user desires to contact customer service by email in regards to ICOWORKER technical support please send the request to HRSCUS@IKEA.com. For employee benefit questions only please send the email to AskBenefitsAdvocacy@BenefitsVIP.com.
Other Site Notes
- Operated by Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Can be accessed through any computer or device with an internet connection
- Includes links to Design by IKEA blog, IKEA Share Space, and Live magazine from IKEA FAMILY
IKEA employee benefits that can be accessed through the ICO Worker site include:
- Insurance provider information
- 401(k) vendor
- IKEA FSA provider
- A large Swedish retail furniture company popular with liberals and hipsters
- Specializes in ready to assemble furniture at a low price point
- The firm dates back to 1943
IKEA is based out of Leiden, Netherlands and has an operating income over €4 billion. The firm displays around 12,000 products on their website and has over 300 brick and mortar stores across the globe. IKEA can be found in upper class households in the United States with stores in major Western cities like Chicago, Denver and New York. IKEA is rivaled by Amazon, Target and Walmart.
- Chairs and Desk
- Garden Furniture
- Dining Tables
At this time there are no IKEA locations in South America due to a variety of reasons both political and environmental. IKEA stores usually feature glass with many skylights taking advantage of natural sky light to help cut back on energy cost and use.
- Allows IKEA employees to access benefit information online