IRS Forms and Publications
- Provides US Citizens with relevant tax forms
- Available in PDF format
- Can be printed
- Free to use and browser friendly
The Internal Revenue Service provides a useful subject-oriented form database for tax payers. The site also provides prior year forms and publications that can be used in the case of filing back taxes.
Most Popular IRS Forms
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
- Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax
- Publication 15 (Circular E), Employer’s Tax Guide
By far the most downloaded form is the 1040 versions. These forms are Annual income tax return filed by citizens or residents of the United States. There are a few versions of this form available and to find out which one to use visit Which Form – 1040, 1040-A, or 1040-EZ?.
Forms Talking Points
- All forms will be in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format
- IRS forms are tested prior to being released online
- Users should have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed
Please note that “Information Only” Forms can’t be printed or copied for filing, but can be ordered online here. Form Request are limited to 1,000 each for forms and 25 each for instructions and publications, if more are needed the user will have to make a written request to the US Government. Please note that Forms W-2, W-3, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, and 5498 Series are non-continuous feed, carbonless, non-laser forms.
International Program Information
- Provides United States embassies with relevant tax forms
- Allows U.S. citizens abroad to file their federal tax return
- Any questions regarding the IP program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Internal Revenue Service was created in 1862 and the primary way the United States of America collects revenue from its citizens. The very first income tax was created to help support the Civil War.
- Download, view and print IRS forms and publications
- Forms will be in Adobe Acrobat PDF format