Kansas City Zoo Experience
- Provide feedback in relation to a KC Zoo visit
- Rewards the visitor with a validation code at the end of the survey
- Operated by the Service Management Group
While taking the Kansas City Zoo Experience survey the visitor will have to answer a variety of tough questions regarding their visit to the KC Zoo such as ‘Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at the Kansas City Zoo”. Visitors will need to provide the date in which the Kansas City Zoo visit took place.
Other random questions asked during the survey include:
- “The length of time you waited for a tram. If you did not wait for a tram, select N/A”
- “The opportunities to interact with the animals”
- “The cleanliness of the KC Zoo restroom”
At the end of the Kansas City Zoo survey the customer will be provided with a validation code (i.e. 19938) which can be used to redeem the offer found on the survey invitation.
Kansas City Zoo
- Opened on 12/13/2009 and is located at 6800 Zoo Drive Kansas City, Missouri USA
- The KC Zoo offers over 1300 animals to view on over 200 acres
- Is considered a top Zoo in America
- Offers a boat service that travels through the African savannah animal exhibit and runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day
The Kansas City Zoo is proudly a breeding facility for both African elephants and baboons. Must see exhibits when visiting the K.C. Zoo include the “African Animals and Exhibits”, “Australian Animals and Exhibits”, “Pachyderms: Elephants, Rhinos, Hippos” and the “Sea Lion Pool”.