Marcus Movie Rewards
- A reward program that provides registered members points for dollars they spend on movie tickets and concession items at Marcus Theatres
- Free to join
- Can sign up in person at a Marcus Theatre or online
- Be sure to present the Marcus Magical card or virtual card every time when making a purchase (movie tickets or food and beverage items)
Upon registering for the first time members will receive 25 bonus points that can be used on the next card transaction. Points will begin to accumulate the very first time the Magical Movie Rewards card is used. When registering online the customer will have the option to pick the up at a Marcus theatre location or visit the shopping cart to have a card mailed.
Marcus Theatres Rewards Rules
- Members will receive one point for each dollar spent on tickets, concession items and food or beverage items purchased at Marcus restaurants
- A member can earn up to 100 points per transaction
- For every 100 points earned members will receive five Rewards Dollars
- Reward dollars can be used at any Marcus Theatre
- Members will have 120 days to use the dollars once they are earned
- To discontinue a member reward account please email email@example.com or speak to the guest service office at 855‐289‐5471
When making a purchase online be sure to provide the members Movie Rewards card number in order to be credited with points. Please note that Reward Dollars cannot be used when making a purchase online and they cannot be used to purchase gift cards, VIP tickets or for auditorium rentals.
Other program notes
- In the case of a lost or stolen card please call 855‐289‐5471
- Previous Rewards Dollars on a lost card will be transferred to a new account
- Family members have the option to share the same Magical Movie Rewards Card or sign up for individual member accounts
- Marcus Theatres employees ARE allowed to join the program
- A purchase has been made the card cannot be scanned
Marcus Theatres was founded by businessman Ben Marcus in 1935 and goes by the Marcus Corporation. There are over 700 theatres across the states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, North Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. The Marcus Corporation company has been passed down from generation to generation since opening.