- Provides consumers with a Free Appetizer in return for answering a breif online survey related to their visit to Montana’s
- Customers will need the cheque number, date of visit and access code from their Montana’s receipt
- The survey also includes customers from Swiss Chalet, Milestones, Montana’s, Kelsey’s and Harvey’s
- The customer will have 21 days from the date of visit to take the Montana’s Consumer Satisfaction Survey
- The Montana’s Feedback site is administered by Market Force Information, Inc.
Montana’s Cookhouse is asking customers to complete a brief survey in relation to this one of a kind cook house. Customers can leave comments in relation to their visit including their name, email address, address, phone number and zip code. Please direct more urgent complaints to Montana’s by dialing 844-729-7830 or by filing out the Montana’s Cookhouse online contact form.
- Canadian based family/casual concept restaurant chain founded in 1995
- Subsidiary of Cara Operations
- Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario
- Founded by Ex Royal Canadian Mounted Police Paul Jeffery
- Popular locations in the regions of South Common, Edmonton and Alberta
Montana’s is known for their succulent ribs, tender steaks, juicy rotisserie chicken legs and a fun atmosphere that attempts to mimic a lodge/wilderness setting. The company attempted to expand to the US by developing locations in Michigan and New York. The US expansion was put to a halt in 2009 when the New York and Michigan locations were closed.
Montana’s Cookhouse MUST TRY menu items include “Chicken and Waffles”, “The 10 oz. Chop”, “The Great Grilled Cheeseburger”, “Famous Pork Back Ribs” and the “Firecracker Sirlion”. All Montana’s restaurants offer a full service bar and only allow smoking outside.