My Benefits Free Stuff and Great Bargains
- A site that claims the U.S. government is “committed” to distributing $1 trillion in money, services, free trips, and other giveaways annually
- Provides information on how to obtain these “freebies” through three-month trial membership but includes a processing fee of $1.75
- Unfortunately most people will not find this service helpful and some reviews online even call it a scam
The Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50 trial subscriptions come with convenient automatic renewal which means the customer account will renew automatically and be charged $47.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and $97.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Dividend Machine and thereafter the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. UNLESS the customer contacts the service within 30 days of before the end of each trial subscription period THEY WILL BE BILLED. Although this service is not a scam many customers might not like the fact that the service automatically renews resulting in a charged credit card.
If the customer does not cancel they will receive a Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50 plus 8 bonus reports:
- 50 Ways to Save $50,000
- Pay zero taxes
- Save Thousands on Soaring Education Costs
- The Individual Investor’s Guide to Buying Gold Coins and Bullion
- 8 Surefire Ways to Be Richer a Year From Now
- Save Up to 50% on Your Grocery Bill
- 33 Ways to Save on Healthcare This Year
- Strategies to Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits
Again many customers will not be happy with the information found in these bonus reports. The site ALSO states that “By submitting this order, you are electronically signing your order and authorizing us to charge payment against the credit card or debit card provided”… you have been warned.
- Sing up for the Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50