General Mills Out Number Hunger Promotion
- Allows a user to enter the codes from the Out Number Hunger promotion
- These codes will help secure 5 MEALS on behalf of local food banks
- Codes can be found on speciality marked boxes of GM cereal
General Mills has teamed up with Feeding America to donate 55.5¢ to for every code that is entered at the Out Number Hunger website. The promotion will last until January 31, 2015 and 10 codes from can be entered per day per person. Please note that codes from last year will not work as that promotion expired on 03/01/14.
Codes can be found on the following brands:
- Lucky Charms
- Reese Puffs
- Cookie Crisp
- Chicken Helper
- Green Giant
- Old El Paso
- Nature Valley
- Fiber One
- Ocean Spray
- Chex Mix
Please note that some codes are identical to each other but is okay to enter from each package the customer has. Customer can pick the particular food bank they would like to donate to by entering their zip code when entering their code. Feeding America is considered the largest Hunger-relief charity in the United States and works with more than 200 member food banks across the US.
The promotion also includes the Big Machine Label Group. BMLG was founded in 2005 by Scott Borchetta and is home to a variety of country music stars.
- Enter codes to help fight hunger
- Questions about the program can be directed to 1-800-248-7310 or General Mills, Inc. P.O. Box 9452 Minneapolis, MN 55440