Pay Woman’s Day
- Allows a Woman’s Day subscriber to make a payment online
- Account Number, Email Address and or Mailing Address will be needed
When entering a mailing address please be sure to type the address exactly as it appears on the magazine label (especially important if the subscriber has an apartment or condo or route number).
Online Account Subscriber Options
- Check Woman’s Day expiration date
- Pay a bill
- Request to be switched to the Woman’s Day digital edition
- Cancel the subscription
- Manage Woman’s Day subscription email notices
Please note that the iPad, Kindle, Nook, Nexus and Zinio support the Woman’s Day digital service. Any questions for the editior of this popular female magazine can be directed to P.O. Box 37870 P.O. Boone, IA 50037.
Other Woman’s Day Customer Service Info
- New customers will receive a bill in approximately two weeks after subscription status has been processed
- Allow up to two weeks for a payment sent by mail to be processed and applied the account
- Woman’s Day accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club and Discover
- Money order or checks can be sent to: Woman’s Day PO Box 37871 Boone, IA 50037
- Eight weeks prior to subscription expiration customers should renew to avoid interruption in service
- Cancelled subscriptions will result in the customer be reissued a refund for any remaining copies
- Woman’s Day is published monthly and is operated by the Hearst Company
- All damaged magazines arriving by mail should have a complaint filed with the US Post Office
- Due to rising cost Woman’s Day Scent-free issues are not available at this time
- Woman’s Day cost $7.99 for one year in the U.S. Sales or $11 for customers in Canada and $25 for subscriber sin any other country
All new subscribers should receive their first issue in 4 to 6 weeks. For delivery outside the United States, please allow 6 to 9 weeks for service to begin. Back issues of Woman’s Day can be requested by writing to the corporate office.