- Allows customer access to their SCU rewards account online
- Program is associated with the Service Credit Union VisaPlatinum credit card
- Members will earn reward one point for every dollar spent
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards found in the SCU online catalog
RewardsNow points can be redeemed to book flights, hotels, cars, cruises, even vacation adventure packages. Upon initial sign up a customer will receive 1,000 bonus points for signing up. Members can receive E-statement notifications instead of quarterly statements in the mail if elected.
Other Facts and Details
- Questions about the program can be directed to RewardsNOW Service Center at 1-888-SCU-REWARD (888-728-7392)
- Most merchandise rewards should be received in 2 to 4 weeks
- ALL gift cards can be delivered to any APO address
- More than one household member can have an account but SCU membership points cannot be combined
- Service Credit Union Rewards Point do not expire
- SCU reward members can earn unlimited points a year
Generally speaking members will receive 1 point for every dollar spent although some members that meet certain criteria, on-line banking, and/or other requirements might earn points at higher levels. All point rewards are rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Members begin to acquire points on the first day of the calendar month that includes the member’s enrollment date.
Redeeming SCU Points
- Points can be redeemed for anything in the catalog
- When redeeming travel points the member must visit the SCU travel page.
- All accounts that are not with in good standing will not be allowed to redeem reward points
- All RewardsNOW program merchandise is subject to availability and may be discontinued at any point
- If an award arrives in damaged condition please dial 1-800-240-4814 x203 to file a replacement order
Service Credit Union
- Founded in 1957
- Is considered the largest credit union in the state of NH
- Originally opened as Portsmouth Air Force Base Credit Union
- Headed by CEO and President Gordon A. Simmons
The Service Credit Union has over 30 locations in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Germany. The Germany based credit unions primarily serves US solders.
- SCU Rewards Online Account Access
- For members using the Service Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card