Serve AMEX Activate
- Customer can login to activate their American Express Serve account online
- Users will need their email address and password to gain access
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-800-954-0559
Please note that the customer will need to log in before they can activate their Card. Serve Virtual Enterprises, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. and the card is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company.
For those who have not signed up for a American Express Serve card please do so online or at a participating local retailer. If the customers signs up at a retailer they will eventually have to sign up online for a full benefits card.
Where can one find a AMEX Serve card?
- Duane Reade
- Family Dollar
- Fred’s Super Dollar
- Office Depot
The Serve card will be found on the rack of prepaid cards at the retailers shown above and customers can load up to $500 on each card. Customer can check their current Serve card balance by calling 1-800-954-0559.
Serve card highlights and lowlights
- Weekly paychecks can be deposited onto the card
- Add money via cash, debit card, credit card, and or bank account
- Free ATM withdrawals at all MoneyPass machines
- Easy online bill pay
- Does NOT help build credit
- ATM transactions at non MoneyPass machines will charge the customer a $2 American Express Serve fee
- AMEX Serve charges a $1 monthly fee
The Serve card is free to register and can be reloaded at over 25,000 locations across the United States. The $1 monthly membership fee will be waived if the customer decides to load the card via Direct Deposit or add $500 or more during your monthly statement period.