Slate From Chase
- Apply for a Slate card by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Please have the 12-digit invite number (from the Slate Card from Chase promotional mailing), the 5 digit zip code and the name of the applicant
- The applicant should receive an instant decision online
The Chase Slate card is designed for the middle class consumer looking for a great introductory APR and a lack of credit card fees. The Slate Crad by Chase offers a intro APR of 0% for the first 15 months and then a variable APR of of 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%. The card also has a lack of any fees which further attracts the middle class market as there is no annual fee and no balance transfer fee within the first 60 days the Slate card is in use (after 60 days the fee for future transactions is 3% of the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5). The Slate card also features state of the art fraud protection services only found with Chase Bank.
Other Slate Card Notes Of Interest
- Zero liability protection does not apply to ATM transactions or to PIN transactions
- Free email and text alerts unless otherwise stated by the customers wireless provider
- Purchase protection in the form of new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500.00 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Allows family members (i.e. spouse, children) to be added to a Slate account
Feedback from a Slate Card holder:
“Because of my Chase Slate credit card, I was able to purchase the gear I needed to further my dream of becoming a professional musician. Also, because I got the first 15 months at 0% APR, I had enough time to pay the money back. Chase keeps good security checks on my account so I never have to worry. I will be a Chase customer for along time to come! Thank you! ”
The Slate credit card receive fairly high reviews from around the web. Card Hub provides a rating 3.4 out of 5 based on 1,038 reviews (at the time of posting), Get.com scores the card with a 4.3 rating out of 5 and Credit Karma rates the card 3 out of 5 stars ( a little on the low side).