Sony TV Support
- Online Tech Support related to Sony products
- Provides video tutorials
- The service number will be needed for most products
- GroUp Sony product discussion is available upon registration
The Sony TV support site will help customers master their new Sony product. The service will cover the following types of support issues:
- Drivers & Software Manuals
- Specs & Warranty
- How-To & Troubleshooting
Knowing the product model number will help assist the customer in services specific to the Sony device in question. Most model numbers can be located on the device itself or in the product packaging and the manual. Please note that all desktop computer model numbers will begin with “PCV”, “VGC”, “VPC” or “SVJ”.
Popular Model Numbers
- HomeShare Audio Speakers SA-NS300
- X Headphones MDR-X10
- VAIO Tap 20 SVJ-202190X
The Sony TV Support site provides a full list of all model numbers here. It is recommended that most customers take advantage of the video tutorials as they are the most simple to follow.
The Sony help community form is another prime service to locate tech help. To ask a question on these forums the user will have to register with a valid email address. Once registered a user can take part in community tech support discussion, receive email notifications, share product feedback, and best of all it is free.
Popular Sony TV Help Solutions
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)?
- Error: No signal detected appears when connecting a computer using a DVI-to-VGA adaptor.
- The entire picture has a red, green, or blue tint.
The site also has a section dedicated to Netflix support in relation to Sony TV’s. The portion of the site is a must visit for all customer using Netflix with a Sony Television. The site will also highlight any current Sony product alert issues at the bottom of the page.
- Tech support for Sony Computers & Tablets, Cameras & Camcorders, TV’s, Entertainment Portable Devices and the PlayStation
- Tech Support help by phone please dial 877-971-7669 and be sure to press 0 at each prompt… Mon – Sun 6:00AM – 10:00PM Pacific