About Stonebridge Thankyou Scratch Off Instant Win Game
- Allows a user to claim their scratch off prize
- Users will need their customer and reference number
- Alternatively a user can fill out a paper form and return it via US Mail with the postage paid envelope
Individuals who receive a claim form in regards to the JCPenney Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Scratch Off Instant Win Game should provide their customer and reference number to claim their prize. Please note that JCPenney gift card will only be able to be used at JCP.com or in stores.
Other Stonebridge Life Thank you Information
- In order to claim the prize the individual must be 18 years of age or older
- The individual cannot be employed by JCPenney
- Individuals must be a resident of the United States (not including the state of New York)
- Any questions about the scratch off game can be directed to 888-345-0231
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
- Multinational Life Insurance Firm
- Has over 3 million policyholders
- Stonebridge Life is an AEGON company
AEGON is based out of The Hague, Netherlands (US headquarters are located in Cedar Rapids Iowa) and was founded in 1983. The firm employs over 24,000 people and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange and Euronext Amerstdam. Aegon was actually created as a merger between AGO Holding N.V. and Ennia N.V.. Besides the US AEGON also has operations in Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Hungary, India, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey.