About The Tell Payday Survey
- Allows a recent customer to Cash America Payday Advance take an online customer survey in regards to their visit
- Requires the 9 digit serial number from the survey invitation receipt
- A sweepstake entry for a $500 cash prize will be provided in return for finishing the survey
The Cash America Advance survey is operated by the Service Management and will take about 5 minutes to complete. The survey will ask recent customer questions about their visit such as “would you recommended Cash America to friends and family” and “on a scale of 1 to 10 rate your overall visit”.
Needed information when taking the Survey
- 9 digit serial number
- Internet connection
- A valid email address (needed to enter the Tell Payday Sweepstake)
The survey is available in both English or Spanish. You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to participate in the $500 cash draw. The sweepstakes is open to anyone who visited a Cash America, Cashland, SuperPawn, Mr. Payroll, Payday Advance, CashNetUSA or NetCredit pawn shop and received a survey invitation.
Cash America Payday Advance is owned and operated by Cash America International.
Cash America International
- Owns and operates over 1000 pawn shops in the US
- Founded in 1984 by Jack Doherty in Irving Texas
- Currently based out of Ft. Worth TX
Cash America is a well established pawn shop firm with operations in the US, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Mexico. Besides general pawn activities the stores also engage in check-cashing services and short-term unsecured loans.
Brands Under Cash America International
- QuickQuid (UK)
- Pounds to Pockets (UK)
- On Stride Financial (UK)
- Dollars Direct (Canada and Australia)
The Cash America CEO and President is Mr. Daniel R. Feehan.
- Take the Cash America Payday Survey
- Once completed the customer will receive one entry into a sweepstake draw for a $500 cash prize