Toms Customer Service Returns
- Allows a customer to obtain Toms shoes return information
- Customers can claim a electronic gift card as a form of payment on a return
- Toms provides a return mailing label at no charge to the customer
Please not if the customer desires to have the payment reissued to the original card of purchase a shipping label will cost $6.00. Regular Toms shoes customers should claim the electronic gift card option to avoid further fees.
Further Toms Shoes Return Notes
- Shoes must be unworn
- Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of purchase
- The customer may be charged a $10.00 re-stock fee
Toms are also sold at luxury retailer, Nordstrom. Please note Nordstrom return policy may differ from Toms.
- An up and coming shoe company
- Founded by Texan Blake Mycoskie
- Based out of Santa Monica, California, United States
- TOMS arrived on the scene in 2006
TOMS is a popular shoe company but also has a limited line of clothing and eyewear apparel. The company is known for their unique yet stylish Argentine alpargata shoe designs. TOMS is a for profit company but donates money to help hungry children and the blind.
Blake Mycoskie based his design on a form of shoe worn by polo players and Argentine farmers. The shoes were simple, comfortable, and made out of canvas or cotton fabric. Mycoskie claims that for every shoe he sells he donates a pair of shoes to needy children in third world countries.
- TOMS return information and instructions
- Return policy questions can be directed to 1 (800) 975-8667