WHBM Listens Survey
To participate in the White House Black Market Survey recent customers will have to answer some simple questions in regards to their in store visit. Customers will need to provide the store number, date of visit, register number, and time provided on the customers receipt. Please be sure to enter the time exactly as printed on the White House Black Market Survey receipt i.e. 12:35.
Some examples of questions customers will be asked include:
- Overall, how satisfied were you with your visit to this White House Black Market Store? on a scale of 1 to 10
- How likely are you to shop again at this White House Black Market Store in the future? on a scale of 1 to 10
- How likely are you to recommend this White House Black Market Store to a friend or family member? on a scale of 1 to 10
WHBM customers will also be given the chance to type a few sentences and additional comments about their visit. Customers will be asked to provide their name, phone number and the best time to call. Once the survey has been completed customers can Sign up for White House Black Market email or visit the official White House Black Market website. White House Black Market offers a 10% discount on customers next purchase when they sign up for the WHBM emailing list.
White House Black Market
- Founded in Baltimore, Maryland in 1985 as a neighborhood boutique
- Specializes in clothing and accessories in shades of white and ivory
- Operates over 440 boutiques and is headed by Brand President, Donna Noce
- Any customer service questions should be directed to 1.877.948.2525
The White House Black Market targets women age 25 and older with locations in the US, Puerto Rico and United States Virgin Islands. Most clothing lines feature sleek lines and cost between $100 to $700.