Work At Amazon Fulfillment
Amazon is a billion dollar company that is in need of workers to fill their Fulfillment center around the globe. The Work at Amazon Fulfillment website allows a person to browse and apply for a job online. Amazon Operations and Customer Service strives to empower employees and give them responsibility and more opportunity than most Blue Chip firms. A college degree is not required to work at an Amazon Fulfillment center and the benefits are superb.
Amazon Fulfillment Positions
- Fulfillment Associate
- Seasonal Fulfillment
- Associate Lead Fulfillment
- Associate Part-Time Fulfillment
- Career Choice Program
Careers fields are abundant and include Careers Operations Management, Facilities, Engineering, Transportation & Supply Chain, Finance & Procurement, Human Resources, Information Technology, Loss Prevention and Safety.
If an individual meets the qualifications they will be invited to an Amazon Hiring Event where the person will learn about the Amazon company and what it takes to be a part of the Amazon Fulfillment team. If offered a position at the center employees can expect to begin actual work with 4 to 6 weeks of being hired.
Proof of education is required and can be provided in a number of ways:
- High School Diploma or copy of a High School Diploma
- GED Diploma or Certificate
- High school or college transcript
- DD 214 Military diploma
- Certified letter from a school register or admissions office
Resumes are not required BUT if the individual is selected for an in person interview they may be asked to provide one. Standard shifts at the Fulfillment center are 10 hours in length and employees can request a transfer to another location after 90 days of employment.
Amazon Hourly Fulfillment Associate Jobs Downsides
- Work during Holiday hours
- Long shifts that may include over time
- Over time hours required during Holiday season sometimes extending pass 12 hours
- Pay raises are not automatic and must be discussed with varies for each location