Walgreens Savings Club
- RX club members will receive special discounts and promotions when using their card throughout the store on brand-name and generic medications
- The site is operated by Walgreens
- Members save anywhere between $35 to $80 (estimated) when purchasing a 90 day supply of a value-priced generic medications
- The RX Savings Club is promoted to those who do not have adequate insurance or any insurance at all
The Walgreens RX Savings Club card is available to anyone in the US and guarantees prescription savings… if the member save at least the cost of a prescription card membership fee in one year, Walgreens will give back the difference. Please note that fee will not be given back in cash but as store credit equal to the difference between membership fee and the member’s total savings. Walgreens competes with Walmart Pharmacy.
Other Walgreens Prescription Savings Club Highlights
- Provides deep discounts on thousands of brand-name and most generic medications
- Members will receive a 5 percent and 20 percent discounts on most immunizations
- When purchasing Walgreens Brand and Nice! products and in-store photofinishing services members will receive a 10% discount
- Provide savings on preventive and lifestyle medications many insurances won’t cover
- Savings even on Pet medications
Please note this program is not insurance but a prescription plan to help Walgreens customers save money. Membership fees run $20 for an individual or $35 for a family per year. If ta person receives Medicare, Medicaid or other benefits from other government-funded programs they will not be eligible. Discounts will vary based on type of provider and item/service, location in the US and fluctuations in market conditions. Please note that a Walgreens RX Savings Member will have 30 days to cancel a Membership to receive a full refund.
- Learn about the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club
- Contact WAGDCO, LLC, 104 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015 or call 866-922-7312 for more information