www.hp.com/123 – HP Remote Assistance Support
HP 123 Consumer Support
- Provides Remote Assistance for Hewlett-Packard customers
- When using the service a HP Support Professional will initiate a remote connection to the HP customers computer to diagnose and troubleshoot the problem at hand
- Requires the 6-digit code to begin the support session
In order for the customers computer to start the HP Support Professional service they will need to download and install a software application. The customer will be prompted to download this software as soon as they enter their 6 digit code that was provided by their Support Professional.
Hewlett-Packard Products Associated with the HP 123 Service
- Laptops and Hybrids
The above HP products are associated with at home service. Common products associated with at work services include computer databases, networking, servers, software and network storage.
Hewlett-Packard Company (HP)
- Hardware, software and services company
- Supplies both at home consumers and business large or small as well as government, health and education sectors
- Founded by tech gurus William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and Dave Packard
- Has an operating income of over 7 billion dollars annually
HP was founded in a garage by Stanford alumnus Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard both of which had electrical engineering degrees and were passionate about information technology. HP is based out of Palo Alto, California with sub headquarters in Houston, TX and Miami-Dade County, Florida. The firm also has global operations in Switzerland, India and Singapore.
- HP customers can access Remote Assistance with a 6 digit numeric code