My Century Link Prepaid Card
- Allows a Century Link customer account access online
- Requires the 16 digit account number to set up a new account
- Returning customer access the site with their card account number
The service is free to use for all qualifying customers and is operated by Century Link Incorporated.
Problems signing in?
- Double check Internet connection
- Check the card number and Tracking Number and try entering them again
- If the user still cannot log in, call the toll-free number on the back of the card
CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL)
- American Integrated Communications Firm
- Founded in 1968 and based out of Monroe, Louisiana
- Operating revenue greater than 18 billion dollars
- Specializes in local and long distance calling
Century Link is a multi billion dollar telecommunications firm with four main segments of operations: Consumer, Business, Wholesale, and Data Hosting. CenturyLink is ranked number three in terms of telecommunications based US companies. CenturyLink offers a limited fiber optics Television service by the name of Prism TV in selected markers across the United States. At this time there are an estimated 175,000 Prism TV subscribers.
- Century Link card activation or account sign in