www.t-mobile.com/verify – T-Mobile Advantage Program Eligibility
T-Mobile Verify Eligibility (Last Update April 15, 2016)
- Allows a T-Mobile customer to confirm Advantage Program benefits
- Customer who have already submitted eligibility info can check the status
- All users should check with their local HR department tp ensure T-Mobile Advantage Program participation
Customer will know they will have to verify program enrollment when they receive a postcard in the mail or a text message requesting them to verify their eligibility. The customer will have a date in which they have to verify benefits by and this date will be displayed on the postcard or text message. Failure to verify by this date may result in a suspension of the account.
Information Required When Confirming Eligibility
- T-Mobile Mobile/Cell Number (XXX-XXX-XXXX)
- Billing account number
- Account holders first and last name
Once the user has verified their eligibility there is nothing left to do and the customer will continue to receive a monthly discount while they remain eligible. All program members who leave their employment organization in which they were obtain the discount through, will not be renewed once the T-Mobile Advantage Program verification period has been closed.
Other Program Facts
- Removal notifications will be delivered via text message
- T-Mobile will regularly validate program members to ensure they are receiving the correct benefit
- When signing up for the first time the employee will need the paystub listing from the participating organization or a valid email address with that organization’s domain
If a user would like to nominate an employer to participate in the T-Mobile Advantage Program they will have to submit a request to a T-Mobile contact rep.
T-Mobile Advantage Program Benefits
- No annual service contracts
- Members will receive a $25 T-Mobile Advantage Reward card when making eligible purchases
- 4G LTE network access
- No overages
- State of the art upgrades
Please note that when providing the billing account number check past bills and it will be 9 digits long. All members who are retirees of a organzaion that belongs to the program can still receive the discount by submiting a pension check from last 90 days with First and Last Name matching First and Last Name on the account.
- Verify T-Mobile Advantage Program Benefits
- T-Mobile Program FAQ