AMEX Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Apply for the VFW USAA Rewards American Express Card
- USAA Bank will make a contribution to the VFW when an account is opened
- Support the VFW’s mission when using the card
The USAA Rewards American Express credit card was created to help support the VFW who stands for “camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts; to serve our veterans, the military, and our communities; and to advocate on behalf of all veterans“. Points can be redeemed on usaa.com for travel, gift cards, cash or merchandise.
VFW USAA Rewards AMEX Card Features
- Earn 2X points on gas and grocery purchases and one point on all other purchases
- Introductory 0% APR for 12 months in regards to balance transfers and convenience checks
- 2500 bonus points upon sign up
- No annual fee or membership fee
- Helps supports veterans
Special travel rewards include points towards air travel or cruises with no blackout dates. PLUS all rewards points can be redeemed anytime on usaa.com or from a mobile smart phone with no redemption fee.
Other Facts and Details
- Points do not expire and there is not a limit to the amount of points a member can earn
- Special active-duty benefits ARE AVAILABLE to those who provide active duty dates, start a deployment/PCS dates, or complete service in a qualified military campaign
- AMEX cards are issued by USAA Savings Bank and USAA Federal Savings Bank
- 1% fee will be charged on foreign transactions
- Balance transfers and convenience checks come with a maximum of $200
Special active-duty benefits include but are not limited to no foreign transaction fees, 100% rebate of finance charges, Special 4% SCRA rate and help once deployment has ended with a variety of financial matters.
- Apply for the VFW AMEX credit card
- Subject to USAA Rewards Program Terms and Conditions