The Big King Chicken Sandwich from Burger King could be the worse new promotion this year in the fast food industry. You could be high as a kite in the state of Colorado and still not enjoy this thing.
Burger King markets the sandwich as “…CHICKEN BIG KING Sandwich features two crispy chicken patties, topped with melted American cheese, fresh cut iceberg lettuce, crisp onions, crunchy pickles, and a sweet thousand island style dressing, all on a warm toasted sesame seed bun.”
- Two crispy chicken patties? Try to soggy from what might be made from chicken
- American cheese? OK we will take their word for it
- Fresh cut lettuce? Not even close… the lettuce was oldish looking and brownish
- Crisp onions and crunchy pickeles? OK for the most part this was accurate
- Sweet thousand island syste dressing? Yea but a far cry from McDonalds
- Warm toasted sesame seed bun? Try room tempurature, squished together and flattened
Price: $3.99 for sandwich alone, available in 2 for $5 Mix & Match deal
Verdict: The Big King Chicken Sandwich should not be fed to a dog moreless a human. Do youself a favor and gooble up the new taco from Taco Bell.