Lowe’s Moving My Savings (Last Update April 15, 2016)
- A Lowe’s customer can register their 10% off coupon online
- The customer will need the Lowe’s My Savings coupon code
- The 10% Off Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other Lowe’s promotion or discount
Lowe’s is providing some new handyman home owners with a 10% off coupon that can be used at any Lowe’s Home Improvment store. The 10% off is good up to $500.
How to register the coupon code
- Visit the Lowe’s Moving My Savings website
- Enter the coupon code
- Provide customers name, address, email address, phone, move date and house information
- Complete the secuirty code then click on the submit box
The coupon should arrive to the customers email address in about 2 to 3 days. This promotional coupon can be used on any in-stock item only up to $5,000 (maximum discount $500) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Other Lowe’s Moving Coupon Rules
- Is limited to one per household
- Valid in the United States only
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- Can be used in store or online at Lowes.com
- Cannot be used on Dacor , ICON or Fisher & Paykel brand appliances, or clearance items
All 10% coupons have aunique code which prevents a customer from using the coupon more than once. At the time of checking out please present the coupon to the chasier and enter the number located under the barcode in the “Promotional Code” box.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – NYSE: LOW – Business Affairs
Lowe’s operates over 1800 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. The company specializes in the sales of kitchen appliances; lumber and building materials; bathroom fixtures, tools and hardware; plumbing supplies; backyard and electrical devices. Lowes Companies, Inc. sells products at an above average price point when compared to discount retailers such as Wal-Mart or Amazon.com.
- Register a 10% coupon and save up to $500 at Lowe’s
- Coupons delivered within 2 to 3 days