Comenity HSN Credit Card
- Allows a customer to access the HSN Account Center where they can pay a bill, view statements and or update account information
- The credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank who is member FDIC
- The Comenity HSN site is operated by Comenity LLC
Any issues when using the HSN account center can be directed to toll-free 1-888-724-6649. The site also allows a customer to apply for the popular HSN credit card in just a few minutes online.
To apply the customer must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver license or passport
- have a U.S. Social Security Number
- be a United States resident with a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address
Please note that PO Boxes cannot be used when applying for a Home Shopping Network credit card. There is also a mobile version of the Comenity HSN site for those with smartphones such as a iPhone or Samsung S5.
Other HSN Account Center Notes
- Customers can choose to schedule a future pay date when using the account center
- When paying online please note it might take up to 2 business days for the customer’s bank to make a transfer to the HSN credit card account
- HSN credit card payments made before 6pm ET will post that same day while all payments made after that time will not post until the next business day
- Customers can view up to 12 months of billing statement besides the months with a zero balance statement
Comenity is the company behind Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank which offers bulk credit cards programs to their customers such as the Home Shopping Network. Through these programs they have issued over 30 million credit card to every state in America. The firm is in direct competition with US Bank and Bank Of America.
- HSN credit card customers can access their account online