DirecTV SignIn Services
- Allows a DIRECTV customer to sign in to their account online
- Once signed in a customer can pay a bill, upgrade DirecTV service and even watch a movie
- New customers will have to register for an account
DirecTV SignIn Registration/Verification Steps
- Verify account using and last name
- Verify account using the customers phone number and the last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the DIRECTV account
When entering the above number be sure not to use dashes or parentheses. A valid email address will also be required during the registration process.
Paying a DirecTV Bill Options
- Pay online using account online services
- Pay by mail
- Set Up Auto Bill Pay
When making a payment online DIRECTV will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards or bank issued debit card. It is highly recommended all customers either pay their bill online or enroll in auto bill pay.
Printing DIRECTV bill online
- Sign into customers DIRECTV account
- Click “View Statement” or “View Bills” below “Paperless Billing”
- Click on the bill statement in questions and click “print”
Please note that DIRECTV will show at least six statements online. Please note that the customer MUST be enrolled in paperless billing in order to print a bill online.
DIRECTV – Nasdaq: DTV Business Summary
DirecTV provides TV services by satellite to customers in the US and Latin America. The company also offers cinema segment business that provides over 12,000 movie and television programs to its online subscribers. One of the companies main money makers is the DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET package which is watched every Sunday during the NFL season by countless American males. DIRECTV also operates sport networks in the cities of Denver, Pittsburgh and Seattle with plans to expand further in 2015. Besides in home service DIRECTV also is a popular customer to bars, restaurants, hotels, dorms, and hospitals.
- Creat or sign in to a DirecTV account online
- Pay a bill, upgrade services, and more—all with just a few clicks
- DIRECTV on Social Media