1-2-3- Rewards Visa Card
- Allows a customer to apply for the 1-2-3 reward card
- Requires the confirmation code and the applicants zip code
- Operated by Visa and US Bancorp
The 1-2-3 Rewards Card by Visa allows a customer to earn free groceries when making everyday purchases. For every 1000 points earned the member will receive $5 in free groceries.
1-2-3 Reward Card Point Breakdown
- 1 point per $1 spent anywhere Visa is accepted
- 2 points per $1 spent in the Kroger family of stores (excluding fuel centers)
- 3 points per $1 spent on the Kroger family of quality brands
In addition to the above members will receive a 25¢ fuel discount at participating Kroger family of stores. This rewards program also provides travel benefits in the form of Travel & Emergency Assistance Services, Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Replacement card or emergency cash within 24 hours when a card is lost or stolen
- Zero fraud liability
- 1-2-3 card can be used at 1 million ATMs worldwide
- Automatic online bill pay
The creditor and issuer of the 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Credit Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Apply for the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card
- Requires the confirmation code