www.dryersettlement.com – Electrolux Dryer Class Action Settlement
Dryer Class Action Settlement
- Provides information about the Electrolux Dryer Class Action Lawsuit
- May compensate claimants $1300 for expenses or a $350 voucher
The Dryer Settlement site provides information about how to claim a $350 cash rebate or online voucher code, or a free dryer cleaning service for eligible dryers, or $1,300 for out-of-pocket expenses in regards to this class action lawsuit. The Electrolux Dryer lawsuit revolves around claims that Electrolux Home Products Inc. sold defected dryers that caused cloth dryers to burn clothes due to a unexplained short circuit or defect. Class members argued that the defect violated Electrolux warranties and was in violation of the US consumer protection act.
Further Settlement Notes
- Includes any consumers who purchased a dryer between January 1, 2002 to December 31, 2011
- Claimants MUST have the Serial number of device when making a claim
- ALL claim forms MUST be received by December 15, 2014
- Any questions in regards to the settlement can be brought the attention of the Electrolux Dryer Settlement Administrator at 1-888-541-4923
- The Defense Counsel in the Electrolux Dryer Class Action Settlement case include Michael T. Williams and Kenneth T. Stalzer
It should be noted that Electrolux Home Products Inc denies all actions of wrong doing in the case but has agreed to settle.
- Obtain information in regards to the Electrolux Dryer Lawsuit