www.tasteofhome.com/hiddenobject – Hide and Seek Game
Taste of Home Hidden Object
- Enter the Hidden Object drawing
- Requires the user to have a Taste of Home Account
- New users will have to register with a valid email address
- The promotion is operated by The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc.
Every Taste of Home issue has a small illustration of a familiar object hidden in each issue. Lucky subscribers who find the object can enter a drawing to win a prize. Readers love looking for the hidden object with each TOH issue. Many readers go as far as posting on message boards to find the answer and every month someone always claims Taste of Home forgot to put in a hidden object (they never forget).
Taste of Home Registration Benefits
- Upon registering readers can enter the hidden object game every month
- Rate and add comments to recipes
- Save recipes in an online recipe box
- Create a Taste of Home “MyPage”
- Access TOH groups and forums
- Sign up for newsletters
For readers who would like to view a winners list please write to: Taste of Home.com Hidden Object, attn: Sarah James, Reader’s Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129. Most prizes will consist of a kitchen appliance or something to do with cooking. Non readers can enter for free by writing to Hidden Object, attn: Sarah James, Reader’s Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129. Be sure to enclose a 3×5 note card with the contestants name and address.
Other Promotion Rules
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A legal US Resident
- Cannot be a Employees of The Reader’s Digest Association
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply
Odds of winning the Taste of Home Hidden Object game depend on how many people enter but the estimated monthly odds re thought to be around 1 in 100,000. The hidden object can be found on any of the magazines pages to exclude ads.
- Enter the TOH hidden object game
- Requires registration for new readers
I have looked from cover your cover about 25 times I can’t find it
I have looked from cover your cover about 25 times I can’t find it where us it?
Found the hidden object April-May2020 pg. 40 sheet pan honey-mustard chicken,