Recent visitors to America’s diamond store (aka Zales) can use the survey entry number from their Zales receipt to take a survey online. The survey is SUPER short and will help improve the quality of the diamonds at Zales. The Jewellery Experience survey is administered by the Service Management Group with the approval of Zales. All information gathered by the Service Management Group will be reported back to the Zales Corporation.
Type of questions that will be asked during the Zales Jewellery Guest Survey?
- “Would you recommend Zales to a family member or friend?”
- “Please rate the quality of service provides by the Zales sales associate”
- “Will you be returning to Zales to make future purchases?”
Is their a reward for taking the Jewellery Experience survey?
- Unknown at this time
- Multi Billion Dollar jewelry retailer
- Founded by Morris Zale, William Zale, and Ben Lipshy out of Wichita Falls, Texas
- Employs over 12,000 people
- Publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (ZLC)
The Zale Corporation was founded in 1924 and can contribute much of its early success to a marketing strategy that allowed customers to pay “a penny down and a dollar a week” in the form of a credit plan. For the first time in the history of the US the regular day working class citizen could afford jewelry and other merchandise. Many Zale stores can be found in upscale suburbia shopping malls and have refused to market themselves to the inner cities due to high crime and poor standards of living. Zales can be reached at: 901 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038.