My Prepaid Refill
The AT&T GoPhone payment center allows a customer to refill a prepaid GoPhone, add money or packages to a registered AT&T account or view an account balance and reload history. The service is free of charge to all AT&T GoPhone users and requires the following:
- AT&T wireless number
- 4 digit sign in pin
- Internet access
Any questions about MyPrepaidRefill by AT&T can be directed to a live chat agent or customer service at 800.331.0500.
myAT&T for GoPhone account services include:
- View an account balance
- Request a change in rate plan
- Add plan packages
- Review account history and purchases
Customers can access their goPhone account from the myAT&T app which can be downloaded via any smart phone through App Store, Google Play, or Windows Phone Store. Any issues with the AT&T mobile app service can be directed to 800.901.9878 or 611 from a AT&T wireless phone.
GoPhone Plan Highlights
- The basic pay-as-you-go rate for AT&T GoPhone is 10 cents per minute
- Payments can be made to account via credit/debit card, check or cash when processed at an AT&T dealer
- Unlimited text messaging
- Customize a GoPhone with ringtones, wallpaper, and graphics
The AT&T GoPhone receives mixed reviews from legitimate sources around the web. Best Buy users give the GoPhone 4 out of 5 stars, Consumer Research states “But so-so network quality, relatively high cost and meager phone selection leave experts and users disappointed” and PC Mag slaps the GoPhone with a 3.5 stars out of 5.
Don’t like the GoPhone? Try these options:
- Tracfone Prepaid Cell Phone
- Verizon Wireless Prepaid Cell Phone
- Net10 Prepaid Cell Phone
Please note that the 4 digit pass code is apersonal identification number (PIN) that was received from a AT&T representative or text message when the phone was purchased.