- Provides test and information about the on-line Operations pre-employment process
- The application process takes approximately 20 minutes
- If the job candidate has already been offered employment on or before November 22, 2013 the candidate will be managed by a separate process
All users who are having issues with the site should view the Application Guide FAQ which provide Exxon candidates with easy to follow instructions to assist in the application process. The candidate must have a valid email address when creating a eEmployment ID.
More Exxon Pre-Employment Facts
- In order to select more than one test location or job preference please press CTRL + Click on the keyboard for multiple selections
- Test slots will still be available on a first come, first confirmed basis
- All test scores can be viewed online for up to 2 years
- Questions about the service can be directed to 1-800-439-3753, option 4, option 1
Exxon Mobil is a gigantic oil and gas corporation which has an operating revenue over $400 billion dollars. The firm employs more than 75,000 employees and is based out of Irving, Texas, United States. In recent years Exxon has come under heavy scrutiny in regards to human rights and environmental issues.
- ExxonMobil Pipeline Company Testing Center