www.familyhandyman.com/quickpay – Customer Care Payment
Family HandyMan Customer Payments
- Allows a customer to make a payment online
- Requires the customers email address and password
- Operated by RDA Enthusiast Brands
The Family Handy Man Quick Pay site allows a user to make a payment online with a Visa, AMEX, MasterCard or Discover credit card. A customer can also account’s history, view and track your orders, and contact customer service in regards to Handyman account issues and more. All new users will have to register for the Customer Care site before these benefits are available.
The Family Handyman
- DIY home improvement magazine and website
- Part of the Reader’s Digest Association family of brands
- Offers both print and digital resources for do-it-yourself homeowners
The Family Handyman specializes in how-to step by step instructions for improving homes, yards and automobiles.
The Family Handyman is available through
- Apple iPad
- Amazon Kindle
- B&N Nook
- Google Play
The Family Handyman magazine was originally founded by Universal Publishing & Distributing in 1951 before selling out to Readers Digest in 1977. The estimated circulation is over 1 million. Popular DIY projects a reader might find in the Family Handyman include “Use Brick Borders for Path Edging” and “Flashing a Deck Ledger Board on Vinyl Siding”.
- Pay a Family Handyman bill online