www.lego.com/productfeedback – LEGO Customer Survey
Lego Feedback Survey
LEGO System A/S is collecting customer feedback in an attempt to improve Lego products via marketing research. To take the Lego Product Feedback survey the customer will need the 4 or 5 digit product code. The customer is asked to take the survey only after their child has played with the new LEGO product. The survey will only take 10 minutes to complete and upon completion the customer will be given the opportunity to enter a drawing to win various LEGO prizes.
Where is the 4/5 digit code?
- On the front of the LEGO box below the age marking
- On the side of the LEGO box below the LEGO logo
- On the front page of the Building Instructions enclosed in the LEGO box
Under the rules of the LEGO Feedback Sweepstakes each month one Potential Prize Winner per 1000 entries in the Survey shall be drawn. Lucky winners will be contact via email. The winner email notification will provide instructions on how to collect the prize.
Other Lego Survey Notes
- Residents of Canada will have to complete an arithmetical skill-testing questionnaire in order to collect a prize
- Lucky winners will be notified within 10 to 14 days of the drawing
- Any questions about the Lego Feedback Survey can be directed to LEGOsurvey@LEGO.com
- LEGO prizes have a approximate value of $80
- The sweepstakes is operated and administered by LEGO System A/S, Hans Jensensvej, 7190 Billund, Denmark
LEGO is a construction toy company that caters to children between the ages of 4 to 12. LEGO was created by a Old man from Denmark by the name of Ole Kirk Christiansen when his children were in need to toys. The original LEGO was made out of wood and is based on the saying “play well”. LEGO come in a variety of themes to include space, dinosaurs, robots, trains, castle, undersea exploration, and wild west. Kids have been known to play for hours with this popular toy but many mothers claim the small pieces can be a choking hazard.
все ответы правильные,на лицевой стороне коробки под возрастом,на боковой части коробки под логотипом Lego и на лицевой странице инструкции под логотипом Lego.