www.myfoodfeedback.com – Customer Satisfaction Survey
My Food Feedback
- Allows a recent Big Boy customers to take a survey online in regards to their visit
- Requires the restaurant number from the customer receipt
- The site is operated by InMoment, Inc
The Food Feedback customer survey was developed to improve customer satisfaction and customer relations at the Big Boy family of restaurants. The restaurant number from Big Boys will be printed on the top of the customer receipt. Please see the list below for the restaurants that participate in the MyFoodFeedback survey.
- Big Boy
- Villa Fresh
- Tim Hortons
- Johnny Rockets
- The Itailian Oven
- Big Apple Bagels
A customer should be able to take the Food Feedback survey when visiting any of the above named restaurants. The Survey should take about 5 minutes to complete. The most popular restaurants in the above named list are considered to be Big Boy and Tim Hortons.
Tim Hortons Inc. (THI.TO)
- Canadian quick service casual restaurant
- Operates over 4400 locations in the US and Canada
- Accounts for nearly a quarter of all fast food industry revenues in Canada
- Specializes in Sandwiches, Soups & Chili
- Based in Oakville, Canada
Tim Hortons is a widely popular quick service restaurant rooted in Canada but also has location in the upper US. Besides dishing up some of the best sandwiches in Canada the company also offers espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, fruit smoothies and a variety of teas.
Big Boy Restaurants International
- Fast and friendly restaurant chain
- Based in Warren, Michigan
- Operates about 100 locations
- Well known for the “A Big Boy statue”
The Big Boy is one of the better known restaurants in the state of Michigan for highway travelers. These restaurants are best known for the “Big Boy Statue” that depicts a kid carrying a huge hamburger. This fiberglass statue gained popularity when it was featured in The Adventures of Big Boy comic book.
- Big Boy, Villa Fresh, Tim Hortons, Johnny Rockets, Ponderosa, The Italian Oven, Pixie or Big Apple Bagels customers can take a survey online related to their visit