www.bargainshoplistens.com – Bargain Shop Customer Survey
Bargain Shop Listens
- Complete the Bargain shop online survey and earn a 10% off coupon
- Customers will need the 12 digit survey code from the Bargain Shop customer receipt to begin
- Customers will have 14 days to complete the survey from the date of visit or the survey will become void
- The 10% coupon cannot be used on tobacco products, gift cards, lotto tickets, bread, diary or phone cards
- The coupon cannot be exchanges for cash and customers are limited to 2 survey coupons per month
The Bargain Shop online customer survey will ask the consumer a variety of questions about their visit to include product quality, customer service issues and store cleanliness. The survey is administered by the Empathica survey company and will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The Bargain Shop Listens survey also provides a sweepstakes drawing for a cash prize. Certain winners of the cash prize may be required to take a skill test in order to collect the prize.
The Bargain! Shop Holdings, Inc.
- Discount retail chain also known as TB!S
- Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario
- Traces their roots back to a closeout division of Woolworth Canada,ore division of Woolworth Canada
- Offers a TB!S email club that provides a 10% off coupon upon sign up
- Can be contacted at Red Apple Stores Inc. 6877 Goreway Drive, Suite 3Mississauga ON, L4V 1L9 Attn: Customer Service or by phone by calling 1 (800) 984-8031 or by email info@TBSstores.com
The Bargain Shop specializes in discount clothing, home and food products. The firm operates over 150 stores across the Canada and may be found under the name Red Apple in small communities. Bargain Shop strives to provide a warm and friendly environment for consumers especially in the cold winter months. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackrock Kelso Capital Corp and employs over over 1,800 Associates. All Bargain Shop locations will offer a 60 day return policy given the merchandise is in its original condition.