www.nicebridgesurvey.com – Nice Memorial Bridge Survey
Nice Memorial Bridge Survey
- Allows a user to take a survey in regards to Nice Bridge services
- Open to anyone in the state who has use the Nice Bridge Toll
- Operated by the state of Maryland
Please note that tolls are collected from South bound drivers only.
Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge
- Connects Newburg, Md., to Dahlgren, Va.
- Opened on a cold winter day in December of 1940
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt was involved in the ground breaking festivities
- 1.7 miles long and is used by over 1.5 million passengers a year
The Nice Bridge was originally called the Potomac River Bridge by the locals until 1968 when it officially changed names. This bridge is considered the oldest of all Maryland Transportation Authority’s facailites. The Nice Bridge can be reached by mail by writing to: Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge, P. O. Box 8, US 301 South, Newburg MD 20664.