www.rocsettlement.com – ROC Service Company Employee Lawsuit
- Provides details about Smiley et al v. ROC Service Company in regards of failure to pay overtime to certain nonexempt employees
- This is case number 14-cv-01539 in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The U.S. Magistrate Judge Cynthia Eddy will reside over the case
In the ROC Service Company Employee Lawsuit, Plaintiffs, Kipp Smiley and Aaron Sapp, allege Defendant, ROC, to have violated the Fair Labor Standards and the Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Act. ROC is being accused of failing to pay overtime to certain nonexempt employees. The Lawsuit seeks to recover unpaid overtime, as well as related damages, on behalf of the nonexempt employees that worked for ROC from January 20, 2012 through March 9, 2015.
More Details About This Case
- Class members defined as all employees of ROC Service Company, LLC who were paid a salary plus a day-rate employee at any time between January 20, 2012 and March 9, 2015
- On April 27, 2015, the Court granted preliminary approval to the Settlement
- Claims must be submitted by July 25, 2015
- The court will hold a fairness hearing September 22, 2015 at 10:30 a.m., at the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, U.S. Courthouse, Courtroom No. 10A, 700 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
ROC denies any wrongdoings and any/all liability and damages to class members. However, they are moving towards a settlement to avoid costs of pursuing this lawsuit. Plaintiffs, Kipp Smiley and Aaron Sapp will be paid up to $7,500.00 each, but it is not stated how much each class member will receive if they submit their claim.
How to Contact or Submit a Claim
- (888) 250-6810
- P.O. Box 57087, Irvine, CA 92619